Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chicken Alfredo

My husband HATES chicken Alfredo, so I have to sneak it in with his favorite pasta (from Safeway) he eats it EVERY time, so my sneaky-ness must be working :-)


{In this picture is the chicken, Herb foccacia (recipe in the next post) and store bought stuffed pasta, I usually make this chicken with fettuccine, but decided to mix it up, and it was YUMMY!}
Ingredients:

2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless butterflied
2 tsp butter
salt and pepper
flour
1 pt whipping cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

Take the chicken breast and salt and pepper lightly, roll in flour and saute in butter. Place in baking dish in a single layer and pour over enough whipping cream to cover. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese

Bake 450 for 15-20 minutes

**You can add mushrooms, and I usually cook fettuccine pasta to go with it**

This recipe is from my friend Jamie S. kitchen. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a dinner that wouldn't last long at my house!! I did read your foccacia post. I love that too. you have a wonderful blog. I'm so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh . . . this looks so yummy. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete