Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Mamwhich... oh, it's a sandwich alright!

O remember eating this when I was young, and ever since I have been on my own I have made it, when I got married I hooked my husband on it, and when the kids came along, they came to LOVE it. It's Keagan's favorite meal. And the best part.... it's SUPER easy!



Ingredients:

1 package of bacon, browned until crispy
2 tomatoes
1 package of Alfalfa sprouts
1 loaf of french bread
1 mayonnaise recipe (below)

Cut bread lengthwise in half. spread with mayonnaise, then bacon on the bottom, tomatoes on the top and sprouts on top of that. YUM, and EASY!

Mayonnaise:

3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup may
3 Tbsp of Dijon mustard *add more if you want the taste stronger)

Recipe is from my Mom.

and P.S. my kids LOVE this sandwich... sprouts and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment