Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Posts coming....PROMISE

Hey ya'll, I have been baking some yummy things, and I have even taken pictures but here is the unfortuniate part... I can't find my camera cord that loads the pics from the camera to the computer. can you say bummer. (Bummer.) Good job!

And we are also in the middle of moving. Yes, another bummer. I hate packing and living out of boxes, but this too will come to an end soon.

so check back in the next few days, I am determined to post before we pack the computer. In the meantime, you can check out a few of my new favorite "foodies" they are over there, yes there --------------------->

Have a GREAT day!

barb

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Christine called back from New York because she'd packed her cord in the garage. Dave once bought one in an airport because he'd left his cord somewhere. This is a hazard of modern life, I think.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes smoothly.

    Come back...

    ReplyDelete